State Tax Warrants


  1. Shawnee County District Court is providing the following forms and self-help resources. Please note that these resources are presented for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.  

    The court cannot provide you with legal advice and you will be held to the same standard as a licensed attorney. 

If you have a State of Kansas Tax Warrant that means the Kansas Department of Revenue (KDOR) believes you owe delinquent taxes. You must contact the KDOR to resolve the tax issue. Contact information is provided below:

For businesses  

For individuals

Common Questions