Click to Home
Connect with the Court

Go To Search
Where do I get the forms?
Detailed information about the Small Claims procedure appears on the printed forms you must use to file your case. If you decide to use the Small Claims procedure, you may obtain forms from the Clerk of the District Court, Limited Actions Division.

Small Claims

Show All Answers

1. What is required to file a small claims case?
2. Who can be sued in Small Claims Court?
3. How do I file a claim?
4. What do I do after the claim is filed?
5. What will my day in court be like?
6. What do I do to collect my money or property?
7. How do I appeal a case?
8. What if I am being sued in Small Claims Court?
9. Where do I get the forms?
10. What if I have other questions?