Click to Home
Connect with the Court

Go To Search
How do I appeal a case?
Following the judgment, both parties have the right to appeal and get a new hearing from a new judge. Appeals must be filed in writing within 14 days of the judgment. These appeals must be filed in the District Court and there are no simplified procedures, so you may wich to consult and attorney.

If you do not consult an attorney, the Clerk’s office has an appeal form available for your use.

Small Claims

Show All Answers

1. What is required to file a small claims case?
2. Who can be sued in Small Claims Court?
3. How do I file a claim?
4. What do I do after the claim is filed?
5. What will my day in court be like?
6. What do I do to collect my money or property?
7. How do I appeal a case?
8. What if I am being sued in Small Claims Court?
9. Where do I get the forms?
10. What if I have other questions?